Monday, May 13, 2013


I just love Pinterest. It is an awesome place where you can find many awesome things to make. I was looking around for some Mother's Day ideas. I found some cute things.

I ended up going with this ladybug idea I found here for my mother-in-law. She lives in St. George, Utah and we don't see her very often. She has some great flower beds and I figured these ladybugs could make their home with her. And when we visit, the kids like to be outside and would get excited seeing their ladybugs!


This is the card I made. I found the ladybug on the Silhouette website. I used the same poem. I know Grandma Sherrie will just love these little guys.



For my mom, I found this idea. I figured she could put the bouquet of handprint lilies on her desk at work (or something).



The poem reads:
From our Little hands - we made
these flowers for you
To show how much we Love
and appreciate all that you do!
Happy Mother's Day 2013

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas. Love how they turned out. So cute. Those little hand prints are so precious.

    ReplyDelete